In today's boxing glove market... Purchasing new gloves is a daunting task.
There's so many different boxing brands, but what's the best boxing glove on the market? In the 100-150$ range.
When searching for new boxing gloves on the internet, you will see the top brands selling so many styles of boxing gloves:
- Multiple shapes; straight, bent, every thumb placement, open fist, closed fist, and differences in handling the grip bar.
- Different materials to their gloves; leather or fake leather, have multiple uses, like bag gloves vs. sparring gloves, and training gloves
- Every size; 10 oz., 12 oz., 14 oz., 16 oz., and bigger.
- At different Prices from 30$ to some pair can cost up to 500$.
The best boxing gloves can be used on:
- The punching bag
- Mitt workouts
- All other boxing workouts in the gym
Bag Gloves Vs. Sparring Gloves
When choosing a proper boxing glove, price definitely plays a factor.
Quality boxing gloves for both the punching bag and sparring training usually go for around 150$.
Companies that make boxing gloves in the 150$ price range:
- Fighting Brand
- And King of Sparring 16 oz. blue boxing sparring gloves
Are these companies really creating their best product?
The problem is each company has 6 gloves in the 150$ price range, thus making their gloves compete against each other.
I don't recommend bag gloves, sparring gloves are usually made of more durable materials, and they have more uses in the boxing gym.
You need the best boxing gloves for sparring and great boxing gloves for the heavy bag all in one, but they need to last a long time.
Boxing companies like:
- Grant Worldwide (500$ pair)
- Winning (400$ pair)
- and Cleto Reyes (200$ pair)
and King of Sparring
These companies make it their business to make the best quality gloves possible.
King of Sparring makes the ultimate boxing glove for all around purpose.
For boxers, needing to last until you buy new gloves can be years.
No boxing glove is available today that can accomplish as much as these brands do as far as protection.
The Boxing Gloves at King of Sparring are the best bang for your buck on the market.
King of Sparring's only boxing glove. Features include:
- A plastic grip bar piece your hand makes a fist around; that provides protection to the hand, and longevity in the glove.
- Extra padding in wrist and knuckle protection using latex mold foam, which is standard in best boxing gloves.
- a specially made thumb padding underneath and all around adds additional security, with a specially made protective layer underneath
- Laces with a strap that adds a tighter wrist grip for longer use.
Durability is The Most Important Factor.
Bag gloves vs. sparring gloves
What's wrong with bag gloves?
- They break down too easily.
- Made from of some heavy set foam and without any real leather material.
- People in favor of bag gloves say the gloves are shock absorbent, but that wears out.
- They are not cheap.
Training and sparring boxing gloves have multiple uses in training.
The 16 oz. boxing glove are the best choice on the punching bag.
Bag only gloves don't have the practical use needed when training at the gym or the durability needed for everyday use to actually be worth it.
Beginners want to buy 16 oz. boxing gloves
- Smaller ounce'd boxing gloves (8oz-14oz) don't protect your hands like 16 ounce boxing gloves do.
- Most gyms and coaches prefer the larger sized gloves for any live drills or sparring.
- The extra weight not only protects your partner, but protects your hands as well, so that's also why we'd choose training or sparring gloves in the bag gloves vs sparring gloves debate.
I wrote an article about what the best boxing gloves for beginners
Why King of Sparring?
We have the best pure training glove on earth. Only have one shape, one design, at the moment just one color. Proving we are trying to create our best and only boxing glove or any other products.
The Lace and Strap Wrist Support is very beneficial to protection and comfort.
The extra extra padding on the wrist enhances the support, so the new boxing glove feel will last longer
There's nothing on the market with the safety in mind and protection to your hands, like King of Sparring.
Other brands make too many boxing gloves. What features offer the best results?
The King of Sparring 16 oz. boxing gloves are meant specifically for the best results
We have experience boxing in the Police Activity League, City Rec. Centers, Professional Gyms, and Professional bouts.
NOTHING on the market Is as unique or has our features
BECAUSE that's what we believe is best for hard punching boxers.
We added extra extra padding on the wrist to enhance the support, so you can get them much tighter than needed.
These Gloves Are Truly A One Of A Kind.
Summary of bag gloves vs. sparring gloves
When trying to pick between bag gloves vs sparring gloves, the choice is obvious.
When talking about size, you have to go with 16 oz.
When you combine the best price, hand protection, and durability of the glove, you have to go with The King of Sparring 16 oz. boxing gloves.
The plastic grip bar, pad design for hard punchers, and extra support in the wrist makes King of Sparring's boxing glove unique from the market. These gloves no doubt are the right purchase.
Thank you for reading my article.
Come check out our site and subscribe to our mailing list to be the first to know of any deals, new colors, and any new equipment: